Becoming a member of the Alumni Club of Orange County has many benefits:
- Game watch parties at Dave and Busters in the Irvine Spectrum throughout the football season
- President’s Club football ticket raffles – This year we will be raffling off tickets to the Penn State game
- Guest speakers affiliated with Ohio State who share the latest on what’s happening on campus
- Community service events including Walk the Tanaka Farm
- Networking happy hours to meet local Buckeyes throughout the year
- Annual Holiday Party where we support the Bring A Smile Foundation
- Provide scholarships for selected Orange County students attending Ohio State
Membership isn’t limited to alumni. All Buckeye fans are welcome to join the club and participate in events.
We offer three membership options:
- Option 1) Basic club membership
If you are a life member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association (OSUAA) or simply want to join the Alumni Club of Orange County, you can do so for a modest donation of $25 per year.
- Option 2) Recent graduate membership
If you graduated from Ohio State within the last year, we would like to invite you to join our club free of charge for your first year of membership.
- Option 3) OSUAA sustaining membership + Alumni Club of Orange County membership
To become a sustaining member of the OSUAA (which makes you eligible for football tickets and other great benefits), you can do for a donation of $75. This donation includes membership in the Alumni Club of Orange County (it’s like joining the club for free).
Make a donation of at least $25 to our scholarship fund
Upon clicking “donate now” you’ll be redirected to the OSUAA gifting page for our scholarship fund. You’ll be asked to enter your contact information. Please fill out all required fields to ensure you’re fully registered as a member of the Alumni Club of Orange County.